Boards behaving badly
I just viewed this video with Lucy Marcus, and she nails some severe issues on many boards.
What do you think?
- The State of the Internal Audit Profession April 21, 2014
- Lessons Learned on the Audit Trail. A Review April 21, 2014
- How to Address the COSO Principles for Sarbanes-Oxley April 15, 2014
- Evaluating New Technology April 7, 2014
- PCAOB Board Member Clears the Air About SOX and the External Auditors March 31, 2014
- An Internal Auditor Recommended Taking More Risk March 25, 2014
- Transforming Internal Audit Through Critical Thinking March 17, 2014
- What Are the Characteristics of a World-class Risk Management Function? March 14, 2014
- Deloitte and the Risk-Intelligent Chief Audit Executive March 3, 2014
- Deloitte Suggests Finance Needs to Consider Risk in Planning, Forecasting, and More February 24, 2014
Recent Posts on this Blog
- A Rant about the GRC Pundit’s Rant
- What is effective risk management?
- The Practitioner Leader
- Missing the boat on IT and technology
- The continuing failure of the risk appetite debate to focus on desired levels of risk
- New Paper on Risk Assessment and the Audit Plan
- Risk Officers on the Front Lines of the Big Data Analytics Revolution
- New book on risk management for government decision makers
- McKinsey talks about a forward-looking board of directors
- COSO Checklists – Is your audit firm using one?
- Interesting new paper on risk culture
- Questions for the Audit Committee to ask the External Auditors in early 2014
- Understanding the COSO Frameworks
- Internal Auditors should be Brave
- ISACA releases white paper on Big Data