Social media guidelines or policies
Every organization should have a well-thought out policy for corporate or individual use of social media. The reputation risk if use is not well managed can be significant.
SAP shared its social media guidelines last year, to universal praise, and I strongly recommend viewing them here.
Recent Posts on this Blog
- The Wells Fargo “Staff Scam”: More questions and fewer answers September 16, 2016
- The astonishing Wells Fargo fraud September 10, 2016
- Leading an effective information security capability September 4, 2016
- Have your provided comments on the COSO ERM draft? August 31, 2016
- How to do your internal audit risk assessment August 27, 2016
- Do techies really understand cyber risk? August 20, 2016
- Continuing to learn about culture from Toyota August 13, 2016
- The danger of an arrogant board August 7, 2016
- The Board and Technology: Questions to ask the management team July 31, 2016
- IIA Insights on Internal Audit Effectiveness July 22, 2016
- Deloitte predicts change for Internal Audit July 20, 2016
- Risk and Opportunity Management July 2, 2016
- Risk reporting to the Board June 26, 2016
- We need to review and provide feedback on the COSO ERM Exposure Draft June 19, 2016
- Explaining risk management in plain English June 12, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.